How To Outsmart Fitness and Weight Loss Gimmicks
Are you ready for some cold, hard facts on fitness and weight loss gimmicks? I don’t want you to waste your money on things that don’t work. Buckle up for my harsh truths on why things like 30-day squat challenges don’t work, red flags on supplement labels, foods and supplements that are not doing what influencers say they do, and how to outsmart all of it by knowing what these things are really all about.
From waist trainers, to juicing, to fat burners, to metabolism resets, to detoxes and cleanses, and one particular MLM that is selling lies — find out why these are all not worth your time or money.
I’m hyper-critical about supplements. One brand I trust and use daily is DotFit. You can get 20% off your entire order by using my link: bit.ly/fitfizzsupplements.
In this episode:
• Why “proprietary blend” is a big red flag on certain supplements
• Examples of popular products that are not worth spending any money on no matter how much you might want to believe the convincing marketing tactics
• Mistakes I’ve made in the past
• A certain popular MLM (multi-level marketing company) that’s making impossible claims
• Why juicing (fruits and vegetables, not steroids) is not as “healthy” as most people want to believe, where most people go wrong when juicing
I’m Kelly Wilson, owner of fitfizzstudio.com and I’m a personal trainer, nutrition coach, behavior change specialist, autoimmune disease educator and I’ve worked in the health and fitness industry for over 25 years.
I’m here to help you ditch the gimmicks, finding strength through your struggles, give you the knowledge for making the smartest choices for your own health and to remind you to celebrate victory all along the way.
Questions, thoughts or comments?
You can contact me about this episode in two ways. Messages might be played or read on the show but will be kept anonymous.
Subscribe on your favorite podcast app!
Please leave a rating or review and share the podcast with a friend.
The information shared is for educational and informational purposes only. It should not be interpreted as an intent to diagnose, treat, cure, heal or prescribe.
Set up a 1-on-1 coaching appointment to discuss any of your issues with boundaries, working out, motivation or healthier eating:
FREE 5-Day Flush the Sugar Fiesta!
Totally free and delivered to your inbox.