Hello, my FitFizz friends! How are you doing lately considering the drastic shift in the state of the world? It feels pretty surreal, huh?
Today I’m not directly talking about COVID-19 but I’m talking about the impact that I’ve seen it have on regular lives and hopefully a bit of a new perspective if you’ve found yourself frustrated in any way with this shift. I see a lot of pointless judgments going on in regards to fitness goals, and gyms not being open, etc. These judgments are one-sided in their opinions on the effectiveness of home workouts and I realized the voices that were not part of this picture are the people who are really trying to achieve something in their fitness journey and how they’re struggling. So I decided to do this episode and I think you’ll find it worthwhile.
Highlights in this episode:
• Two sides of a big argument that I’m seeing and how I see validation on both sides
• Deciding what’s best for you and your goals during this time
• The overlooked side of immune-boosting supplements
• Deciding if the inflammation from junk food is a good choice or not if you’re concerned with boosting your immune system
• Cytokine storms
• Sleep and adrenaline
• Your outlook on home workouts
• Why nobody is “too strong” for a home workout to be effective
• Choosing your home workout with your goals in mind
• Calming mental chaos
• A time for contraction vs. expansion
If you need home workouts, new recipes or a sense of community that is away from the noise of your regular Facebook feed, I invite you to join the FitFizz Raw Energy Oasis and I hope to see you there. Just type it into the search box on Facebook or follow this link https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitFizzRawEnergyOasis/
That is all for today, my friends. Until next time…breathe deeply, stay strong and always celebrate victory!
Questions, thoughts or comments?
You can contact me about this episode in two ways. Messages might be played or read on the show but will be kept anonymous.
Subscribe on your favorite podcast app!
Please leave a rating or review and share the podcast with a friend.
The information shared is for educational and informational purposes only. It should not be interpreted as an intent to diagnose, treat, cure, heal or prescribe.