The topic of aging is something that I have some strong opinions about and they’re a little bit different than the things I see on social media all of the time. It is my hope that I can open your eyes to see aging for what it truly is and how aging is unfairly blamed for times when our health takes a slow stroll into weight gain or a nosedive into disease.
Metabolism, weight gain, achy joints are not about aging. At all. I had so much to share with you that I’m once again breaking this into two episodes. next week will be more science-based while today is mostly about mindset around aging.
Also in today’s episode:
• why your language and things you say about “getting old” matter
• how I’ve been raised to have a good mindset around aging
• an Instagram post where this episode originated
• why I think that wanting to fit into your high school jeans is silly
• the superpowers you gain throughout life
• why you shouldn’t blame “getting old” if you are more tired than you used to be
• why wanting to go to bed early has nothing to do with “getting old”
• the toxic burden that our bodies accumulate over time
• what are telomeres?
Subscribe on your favorite podcast app!
Please leave a rating or review and share the podcast with a friend.
The information shared is for educational and informational purposes only. It should not be interpreted as an intent to diagnose, treat, cure, heal or prescribe.
Set up a 1-on-1 coaching appointment to discuss any of your issues with boundaries, working out, motivation or healthier eating:
FREE 5-Day Flush the Sugar Fiesta!
Totally free and delivered to your inbox.