Mistake 3: Comparing ourselves to others
• the difference between healthy and unhealthy comparison
• why comparison is never an apples-to-apples scenario
• how this relates to why I will no longer compete in bodybuilding
Mistake 4: Thinking That If You Don’t See Results, It’s Not Worth It.
• excuses that get in the way
• the importance of the process, not just the destination
• checking in with yourself and getting honest
Mistake 5: Unrealistic Expectations
• why you shouldn’t throw yourself into the deep end of the pool if you’ve never had swimming lessons
• what’s unrealistic vs. unrealistic
• if you stay ready you won’t have to get ready!
Also in today’s episode, I tell you about my new virtual personal training. I can train you 1-on-1 via video! If you need accountability, don’t want to leave home, maybe you want some help with your form or just a workout to get some activity in, you can schedule a personal training session with me, via video, and we’ll work with any space that you have. If you have equipment, great, we’ll use it, and if you don’t that’s cool too. I can still give you a great session without any equipment.
You can see all of the details on the personal training page of my website: https://fitfizzstudio.com/personal-training
Subscribe on your favorite podcast app!
Please leave a rating or review and share the podcast with a friend.
The information shared is for educational and informational purposes only. It should not be interpreted as an intent to diagnose, treat, cure, heal or prescribe.
Set up a 1-on-1 coaching appointment to discuss any of your issues with boundaries, working out, motivation or healthier eating:
FREE 5-Day Flush the Sugar Fiesta!
Totally free and delivered to your inbox.