Do you have asthma or seasonal allergies? Breathing is a big deal so when you struggle to breathe it can really be rough. You might not know anyone with asthma but you probably know someone with seasonal allergies. Maybe it’s you! If you’re affected by neither, I still have some useful tips for you in today’s show.
In today’s episode:
• why the number of people with allergies and asthma is increasing
• why it’s important to find the root cause
• the impact of environmental toxins
• inflammatory foods that can trigger asthma or allergies
• high- and low-histamine foods
• the key to picking an air filter for your home
Subscribe on your favorite podcast app!
Please leave a rating or review and share the podcast with a friend.
The information shared is for educational and informational purposes only. It should not be interpreted as an intent to diagnose, treat, cure, heal or prescribe.
Set up a 1-on-1 coaching appointment to discuss any of your issues with boundaries, working out, motivation or healthier eating:
FREE 5-Day Flush the Sugar Fiesta!
Totally free and delivered to your inbox.