Welcome to the tenth episode of the FitFizz Podcast!
In this episode, I talk about celebrating victory and give you a few ideas about what forms of celebrating might be best for you.
It’s that time of year when we start reflecting about our past and future goals. I’m providing you with a few things to think about before setting your goals for next year, and the rewards that you can give yourself after achieving them.
In this episode:
- How New Year’s Resolutions can be unhealthy
- Digging deep into your intentions so you can have success with your diet
- The roots behind “Cheat days” and “Cheat meals”
- The negative side effects of cheat meals
- Ways to reward yourself that aren’t cheat meals or cheat days
- The 5 Love Languages and how you can learn what yours is
- Examples of what a reward looks like in each of the love languages
- Teaming up with a friend and helping reward each other using their love language
What’s your love language and how can you use it to celebrate
Set up a 1-on-1 coaching appointment to discuss any of your issues with boundaries, working out, motivation or healthier eating:
Subscribe to the FitFizz Podcast on your favorite podcast app!
I’d be so grateful if you took the time to leave me a review!
FREE 5-Day Flush the Sugar Fiesta!
Totally free and delivered to your inbox.