Welcome to the ninth episode of the FitFizz Podcast!
Before continuing my autoimmune story, I want to speak to you about adrenal fatigue. You may have heard of adrenal fatigue and may have even dismissed it. Even if you ask most general medicine doctors about it, they will likely dismiss it — but functional medicine doctors won’t. In this episode, I’m going to explain what it is, how it affects people, and what the warning signs are that someone might be dealing with adrenal fatigue.What are the warning signs of adrenal fatigue? Listen to episode 9 of the FitFizz podcast to learn all about it. It far more common than you may realize.Click To Tweet
In this episode:
- Why a lot of people dismiss adrenal fatigue
- Where the adrenal glands are and what they do
- Why and when adrenaline is released
- Your HPA Axis
- What adrenal depletion or dysfunction looks like
- How your diet can cause inflammatory issues
- The cellular impact trauma can have on your body
- Magnesium wasting
- What you can do if you think you have adrenal issues
- How your sleep hygiene can play a role in your adrenal levels
When was the last time you paid attention to your adrenal levels? Listen to this episode to learn more about the signs and symptoms of adrenal fatigue.
It’s so easy to forget about your self-care during the year-end rush. Be sure to join the FitFizz 12 Days of Wellness Challenge to invest in your self-care. Put your own self-care at the top of the holiday list! The challenge runs from December 8–19, 2018. Join us!
Register for the 12 Days of Wellness Challenge:
Set up a 1-on-1 coaching appointment to discuss any of your issues with boundaries, working out, motivation or healthier eating:
Subscribe to the FitFizz Podcast on your favorite podcast app!
I’d be so grateful if you took the time to leave me a review!
FREE 5-Day Flush the Sugar Fiesta!
Totally free and delivered to your inbox.