Welcome to the third episode of the FitFizz Podcast!
There is a lot of misinformation out in the world today. In this episode, I answer a few of the most popular questions that I’ve been asked over the years. Tune in so we can set some of these myths straight.How much water should you drink? How can you stop your arms from jiggling? Which running shoes are best? Find out in this week's podcast episode!Click To Tweet
In this episode:
- How much water should you drink?
- The tricks and tips for loosely measure your hydration
- How do I tone up my arms?
- Are carbs bad?
- Should you stop eating at a certain time of the day?
- What are the best shoes to lift or run in?
- Learning to exercise properly with bad knees
- The good and the bad of multi-vitamins
Be sure to join the FREE 5-Day Flush the Sugar Fiesta for 5 days of emails with free coaching! Each day includes a downloadable PDF with small actionable steps, alternatives to sugar, and info about why some sugars cause cravings, and others do not. Includes a BONUS 5-day meal guide with recipes, access to the FitFizz Raw Energy Oasis on Facebook. Join us, learn, and celebrate your victories!