Mistake 3: Comparing ourselves to others
• the difference between healthy and unhealthy comparison
• why comparison is never an apples-to-apples scenario
• how this relates to why I will no longer compete in bodybuilding
Mistake 4: Thinking That If You Don’t See Results, It’s Not Worth It.
• excuses that get in the way
• the importance of the process, not just the destination
• checking in with yourself and getting honest
Mistake 5: Unrealistic Expectations
• why you shouldn’t throw yourself into the deep end of the pool if you’ve never had swimming lessons
• what’s unrealistic vs. unrealistic
• if you stay ready you won’t have to get ready!
Questions, thoughts or comments?
You can contact me about this episode in two ways. Messages might be played or read on the show but will be kept anonymous.
Subscribe on your favorite podcast app!
Please leave a rating or review and share the podcast with a friend.
The information shared is for educational and informational purposes only. It should not be interpreted as an intent to diagnose, treat, cure, heal or prescribe.